- This event has passed.
Eight Days Fasting for Managers/Executive Health through Body-and Mind management (in English)
17. November 2018 @ 10:00 - 24. November 2018 @ 10:00
This 8-day seminar in fasting practice is designed in particular for people working in high-stress environments, such as top management staff, managers, medical practitioners, lawyers, university lecturers, headmasters, school teachers, and others.
The seminar can be tailored to individual coaching or adjusted to groups such as the top management staff of a company.
Main issues to be addressed
The personal crisis
- Fundamental health KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) which may deviate from the healthy norm due to certain factors
- Stress, its causes and effects
- Unbalanced professional work routine and its impact on your physical and mental health and well being
- Performance (productivity) and personal health status
- Managers: Role models for a healthy lifestyle or?
- Ability to cope with stress, and resilience
- The Metabolic Syndrome
How to overcome the personal crisis
- What is health?
- What is healing?
- What is physical, mental and emotional integrity to become a holistic person?
- The holistic top manager
- Movement and relaxation
- Mindfulness in theory and practice
- Modern nutrition
- Fasting as a way to a holistic personality
- Fasting methods and application
Beginning: Saturday at 10.00 o’clock
Ending: on the following Saturday at 10.00 o’clock
Participants: max. 10 persons
- Special price for groups of five and more
- Minimum group size 4 persons
- Registriation deadline : 2 weeks before the course date
- Price is including : Fasting provisions, catering as required by the fasting programs, guidance provided by a certified fasting coach
- The price is not including 7 nights stay
Conditions of participation: Statement of non-objection issued by the participant’s GP – general practitioner (to be obtained by the participants themselves).
Method: Fasting for healthy persons acc. to Dr. med. O. Buchinger (MD), Dr. med., Lützner (MD) and Dr. med. H. Fahrner (MD).
Registration via contact form preferred!
You can download more information about this event as PDF document:
Fasting-A-Preventive-Health-Care-Measure (PDF – 332 KB)
Leave a Reply